Work package 2A
This work package aims at describing the most important trends and evolutions that will influence future (company) mobility and how these relate to one another. This work package will set the contours for the scenario’s that will be developed afterwards in the context of WP2B.
Researchers of the following research centres will work on these issues:
- The Centre d’études sociologiques (CES) of the USL-B, that brings on useful expertise on mobility surveys.
- The Mobility, Logistics and Automotive Technology Research Centre (MOBI) of the VUB, that works on sustainable mobility and logistics.
- The Laboratory on Urbanism, Infrastructures and Ecologies (LoUIsE) of the ULB that, in general, studies the dynamics of transformation of the metropolitan area.
- The Centre for Urban research (Cosmopolis) at the VUB, that disposes of relevant expertise on spatial planning and mobility.
- The research centre for Studies on Media, Information and Telecommunication (SMIT) at the VUB, that will bring on expertise on business models for new technologies and services.
You can find the workplan for this work package here: WP2A